What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Since Im fairly new here, I just wanted the B&B brush regardless of the color. So I ordered it immediately after I read that it was available. At first I wasnt really thrilled by the pinkish color on the WCS site, but I didnt care. HOWEVER, if it does come in more of an orange color, I will be ecstatic! Orange is my ultimate favorite color! Schweet!

you know what i dont get.. why are ppl complaining so damn much.. first it was oh man this sucks im buying another brush your taking to long to release it.. and now that its out they say, oh man why is the color that this sucks.. DONT BUY IT THEN AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT NOT COMING OUT!!! there are plenty of grateful ppl that will buy it ..the pictures have been up for over 5 months now.. BE MORE LIKE THIS GUY ^

You guys cannot realise how happy I am that this came up before I start the restraint on April 1st! This has actually made my week! :D

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
you know what i dont get.. why are ppl complaining so damn much.. first it was oh man this sucks im buying another brush your taking to long to release it.. and now that its out they say, oh man why is the color that this sucks.. DONT BUY IT THEN AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT NOT COMING OUT!!! there are plenty of grateful ppl that will buy it ..the pictures have been up for over 5 months now.. BE MORE LIKE THIS GUY ^

No good deed goes un-whined-about ...

:001_rolle

So what color is next? Already have mine on order.....just thinking about the next one.....

proxy.php

Great pic. That was some fast shipping, mine shipped out today

man!!! im pretty sure i was the first one to purchase it.. i was on the WCS site and bought it and then posted here to let everyone know.. i thought id get the 1st one argh lol.. mine comes in tomorrow.. he must live in california, either he got the shipping faster or he bought one in store.. lucky dog!!!

man!!! im pretty sure i was the first one to purchase it.. i was on the WCS site and bought it and then posted here to let everyone know.. i thought id get the 1st one argh lol.. mine comes in tomorrow.. he must live in california, either he got the shipping faster or he bought one in store.. lucky dog!!!

Yep, it was slated to arrive today and arrived a day early. West Coast Shaving almost always arrives early for me though. Just normal shipping, nothing fancy.

The orders get filled according to your participation level. He's got a higher post count ;)

Last edited:

You could have just drove to the store. Not economical (in more ways then just gas and time), but more doable from Vegas then from Tacoma. But think of the pic you could have took!

:wink:

-jim

How deep into tomorrow do we have to get before we start seeing these posts;

- I shaved with my new orange brush today and its the greatest brush in the world!!!!!!!!!!
- I got my new orange brush and it looks nothing like the pictures.
- I got my new orange brush and it smells awful.
- I got my new orange brush and its too stiff, I hate it.
- I got my new orange brush and I gave it 18 seconds to break in and its still stiff. I hate this brush.
- I got my new orange brush and I love it because it makes me 10 feet tall and bullet proof.

and the ever classic

- I hate this handle, I cant get a good grip, I am selling this on B/S/T tomorrow.

Sorry, just accessing my negative side. By the way, I have a frosted blue from last year. Nice little brush, it gets more use than any other brush I have. It was smelly and stiff when it arrived, took a week or 2 of break in, handle is a nice fit for my hand, and I scraped the little badger head off the handle because it kept smiling at me and its eyes seemed to follow me around the room. Creepy as all hell.

By the way, I have a frosted blue from last year. Nice little brush, it gets more use than any other brush I have. It was smelly and stiff when it arrived, took a week or 2 of break in, handle is a nice fit for my hand, and I scraped the little badger head off the handle because it kept smiling at me and its eyes seemed to follow me around the room. Creepy as all hell.

I could post the exact same thing in regards to my B&B brush. Except I scraped my badger off part way by accident when I dropped it funny one time. I like the invisible badger better [emoji1]

And boy once this brush breaks in, it's an amazing face latherer. I bought one of the Sea Greens last year whenever they went up for sale as a back up. It's sitting nice and snug in its little case next to all my other supplies just waiting for its turn in a decade or so.

Mine is on the way. I was going to order some Personna Reds, too, but I'm in the MoRO March, so they will have to wait...but I couldn't risk missing out on the brush!

I could post the exact same thing in regards to my B&B brush. Except I scraped my badger off part way by accident when I dropped it funny one time. I like the invisible badger better [emoji1]

And boy once this brush breaks in, it's an amazing face latherer. I bought one of the Sea Greens last year whenever they went up for sale as a back up. It's sitting nice and snug in its little case next to all my other supplies just waiting for its turn in a decade or so.

Lol, I did the same thing. I have the seafoam sitting in its case as a backup. Yes, once they break in they are great for face lathering. Every time one is issued it seems at least a few people use the brush once, complain they are stiff or scratchy, and dump them. Now that the tips have split on mine the end of the brush is a creamy white, and I do believe the tips are among the softest of the various brushes I own.

Top Bottom