Brush (See Post #4012)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Phil:
Thanx for the answer. :thumbsup:

[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The essence of [shaving] pleasure is spontaneity". Germaine Greer[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Has anyone received the new anniversary brush and used it yet? Just curious how it fares for face lathering - backbone, splay, etc.

I would imagine it's the same as the rest - very short break in time for a boar, good combination of face scrub and backbone, while remaining soft on the face.
It will splay on demand but there is very little bloom after use.

I use a frosted blue B&B boar regularly. I must have at least a couple hundred shaves on it. It broke in faster than most boars. Lost maybe 1 or 2 hairs. Of the boars I've tried its my favorite.

As of this morning 46 Orange remain. 288 10th Anniversary.

If I didn't already have 3 of these brushes I would grab a 10th anniversary. Regardless of the handle I find $40 of value in this boar knot. A SOC boar goes for about $40. Most agree the SOC is a good brush. The B&B essential is a better knot, imho, and it has some B&B "swag". The SOC does knot <- - see what I did there?

I just bought mine. I've always said this brush is a steal at twice the price. I still believe that. Love these brushes and so glad I'll be getting an anniversary edition!

When the brush was originally released I'd usually buy two. That stopped after the green was released. Now I buy one with each release and it goes right in to the "big" box.

I have a second smoke handle that I use in my rotation.

As for cars, tend to stick to my zero mileage Lambo....:lol:

Top Bottom