What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

I'm shooting for February 21st, to commemorate the 233rd anniversary of Congress' resolution to establish a U.S. Mint.

I was putting the "lava orange" handle with a volcano connection in there, but... Your theory about B&B and WCS Being part of the illuminati makes even more sense. I truly believe you may crack this entire thing wide open. Good work, and watch your back friend.

I was putting the "lava orange" handle with a volcano connection in there, but... Your theory about B&B and WCS Being part of the illuminati makes even more sense. I truly believe you may crack this entire thing wide open. Good work, and watch your back friend.
I will, and thank you. I've been working long into the night hoping that my attempts at evasion by living under bridges proves true.

But in all seriousness, gloss red for the Valentine's Day month of February would be pretty cool. Maybe even if it were marbled with white.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm assuming this will be primarily / only available at WCS.

I don't get off work until 5:00-ish, they close at 4:30, and I have 90+ minutes of LA Traffic to negotiate.

Therefore, I will monitor this thread, and bribe my 20 year old son into procuring whatever comes of this "announcement".

They are hoping to have a website by the summer. Then you can shop WCS when you get home, from the comfort of your own home (or our parents' basement, if you prefer.)

Everything seems to be on hold right now: B&B essential, standardization terms testing, brush buyers guide...LE brush?

Hopefully things start rolling again soon.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be on hold right now: B&B essential, standardization terms testing, brush buyers guide...LE brush?

Hopefully things start rolling again soon.

It makes it easy for people in the Purchasing Sabbatical with nothing new coming out.

Top Bottom