What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

I've had some horrible luck with shipping lately... two packages sent to the wrong state, one was the fault of the company, and one due to postal ineptitude. I received my shipping notification on Thursday for my brushes, as of today the tracking number still shows "shipping label created" and does not even show my package being picked up from WCS yet. It's just the way it's been lately.

Got mine today. Definitely more orange than red. But I dont care I love it! Cant wait to shave with it tomorrow.

$uploadfromtaptalk1427575147593.jpg

You could have just drove to the store. Not economical (in more ways then just gas and time), but more doable from Vegas then from Tacoma. But think of the pic you could have took!

:wink:

-jim

Haha yea I'd have rather paid the expedited shipping. In fact I could buy like 7 brushes including tax for the money amout of gas it would be there and back lol. 380 hp car takes 80 dollars one way to Cali from Vegas for me haha. I needa get a hybrid so I can go buy me some brushes. In fact I was suppose to receive mine today since the post office in Vegas is open on Saturday and according to the trackingn it's suppose to be here but hey guess what. Our postal service is soo good they just lose the packages. Isn't that awesome lol. Then when you call them they say if it's not insured it's not their problem. How great is our hospitality here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom