What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

So you butterscotch haters would like to see what...? Lemme guess. A handle made of clear acrylic with tiny little hearts and stars suspended in the middle and a little sound chip on the bottom so that every time you pick up the brush an electronic voice says "make it a great day and dont forget to shave...yay". :lol:

That's actually not as bad an idea as you think but you didn't give me an idea for a custom brush I'm considering making.
A My Little Pony themed brush of awesomeness with a Muile STF v2 23x56mm knot.

Thank you snowman for that idea :thumbup1:

Real or joking?

100% serious
$dark-knight-quotes-3.jpg

TheVez2 said:

It actually wasn't a typo, I've just been spelling it wrong this whole time :lol:

That's actually not as bad an idea as you think but you didn't give me an idea for a custom brush I'm considering making.
A My Little Pony themed brush of awesomeness with a Muile STF v2 23x56mm knot.

Thank you snowman for that idea :thumbup1:

A shucks...I do what I can.

You are not a real Irishman. You should prefer green.

And I should be able to grant you 3 wishes if you catch me or have a special pot of gold at the bottom of a rainbow.
I should also be drunk most of the time which I am but only when I'm drinking.
I should drink Guinness exclusively unless I have some Jameson whiskey which is good too.

But on that note, in all seriousness now. I think an Irish Green brush with even a 4 leaf clover incorporated in some way would sell pretty well. But if it were up to me, I'd probably release it around St Patrick's day though.

My comment was posted in response to something I suspect was moderated out. Now it looks like some random obvious information LOL. I missed the purple one, but I have a Sue one on the way. First boar brush. Good cause and all that.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My comment was posted in response to something I suspect was moderated out. Now it looks like some random obvious information LOL. I missed the purple one, but I have a Sue one on the way. First boar brush. Good cause and all that.
Wooooo hooooo!!!!

I didn't even get any grief for it from SWMBO. I told her the cause and the cost and she was like that is a lot for a brush. I laughed and told her how much my others cost. We then looked up the NBCS Inc on this site she evaluates charities with. It's better rated than the Susan G Koman Foundation, which is the big one. I'm all golden on this one. New brush, approved by my gents and my Lady :biggrin1:

So I stopped by WSC today for my first time which was awesome. Upon browsing, I saw this:
proxy.php

Needless to say I bought a gold flake, they have a few of the gold flake left, and several silvers left.

The best part is, I happen to stumble on the next color! They wouldn't let me buy it yet, but I would have, and it looks gooooooood. Not sure if I want to release the color to the world or not... ;)

And I should be able to grant you 3 wishes if you catch me or have a special pot of gold at the bottom of a rainbow.
I should also be drunk most of the time which I am but only when I'm drinking.
I should drink Guinness exclusively unless I have some Jameson whiskey which is good too.

But on that note, in all seriousness now. I think an Irish Green brush with even a 4 leaf clover incorporated in some way would sell pretty well. But if it were up to me, I'd probably release it around St Patrick's day though.

None o' that's true, but I'll get yer Lucky Charms if it' she last thing I do!

Top Bottom