What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

I want to like it ... I really do.

But ugh ... maybe once people start receiving them in hand and posting pics from "home" settings it'll look nicer.

there are already a couple photos from earlier in the thread. It is less pink than the WCS picture would have you believe...unless they remade the handles...conspiracy theory begin.

I broke down and bought one. Been waiting for a while for this so I might as well. Guess I can start collecting them regardless of the color!

I want to like it ... I really do.

But ugh ... maybe once people start receiving them in hand and posting pics from "home" settings it'll look nicer.
Member pics usually make the brush look better than the WCS pics. Especially with the frosted and glitter brushes, since lighting plays a huge part in how they look. The pics posted previously, from the only person who has one of these in hand, made the brush look orange.

I agree. I'm guessing these handles are those where pictures don't do them justice. Might need to save up for a few items and get a decent order so the shipping cost becomes more reasonable to my side of the world!

Member pics usually make the brush look better than the WCS pics. Especially with the frosted and glitter brushes, since lighting plays a huge part in how they look. The pics posted previously, from the only person who has one of these in hand, made the brush look orange.

I'm hoping mine looks orange when it arrives.

Ordered. I'm actually hoping for more of a red brush vs orange or pink. I've never been a huge fan of the look the B&B handles (ducks!) but I'm a desperate sabbatical member and this is allowed, so I am not letting this opportunity slip buy! Whether or not I love the handle, I do like Omega knots and it will be fun to break it in.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
[QUOTE =keithlav;7251660]I just pulled the trigger on mine from WCS. The description on my order detail states Red Glitter.[/QUOTE]
Keith :
Wowza...looks more pinkish than red! :blink:

proxy.php

[FONT=&amp]“Happiness is in the [shaving] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart ”. Mort Walker[/FONT]

If it's more "orange-ish" I may be in ... it's my favorite color.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
It looks kind of pinky/peachy. It's not bad, but it doesn't turn me on. The pink Sue brush looks pretty good, actually, and it's one of my favorites.

I love the knot and handle on the brush--fantastic! I just don't think I could look at this one on my counter too much, although I'll ask SWMBO if she would like it for her use. We might wind up with one, after all!

Guys I think I have a problem lol. I've only been wet shaving for 2-3 weeks and I already have 4 brushes now that I just ordered this one since I've heard such high praise for it. I have a cheap synthetic brush that came with my shaving kit from straightrazor.com, just got my Omega 10048 and 10029 this week and now this will make four. This is going to be an expensive hobby for me, haha. I love it so much already!

Top Bottom