What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Maybe some of you don't know about the last Sue Moore Brush. It was pink and the proceeds went towards breast cancer research (hence the color). I, very regretably, missed out on this brush. I think pink with glitter, is the next natural evolution of that brush.

Maybe some of you don't know about the last Sue Moore Brush. It was pink and the proceeds went towards breast cancer research (hence the color). I, very regretably, missed out on this brush. I think pink with glitter, is the next natural evolution of that brush.

+1 hoping to grab one for my wife if they come out again.

I would think the natural evolution of it would be a brushed pink, like the last blue one.
(Even better would be a clear handle with a little tiny pink ribbon inside the Acrylic, but I don't know how feasible that would be.)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Hi there

As I can acquire one of these boar brushes

There is typically a complete set of all the B&B brushes in the annual Sue Moore Auction which is coming up.
I don't know how they do it every year with the older brushes out of production.

I must say, these are the absolute best brushes I've used. I'm going to continue buying each one that comes out.

Once they break in, they are soft with a great back bone.

I say continue with the unique colors and combos. It really sets them apart from the rest.

I must say, these are the absolute best brushes I've used. I'm going to continue buying each one that comes out.

Once they break in, they are soft with a great back bone.

I say continue with the unique colors and combos. It really sets them apart from the rest.

I could not agree more with your post. A lot of people hear BOAR and think that it is a scratchy/wirey brush. These brushes for me have been like a Badger with a lot of backbone. I really love them.

Only 41 brushes left. Inevitably, there will be at least one person who will be looking for one after they sold out. I guess it's that unobtanium factor.

I think you have to consider that the two brushes came out in very quick succession. I jumped on the gold flake, and haven't even opened mine. Couldn't justify buying the glitter one, which I think looks better than the gold flake. I think the frosted blue sold out ever quicker.

I think it depends on the color honestly. Make a highly desirable color and it will sell out lightning fast. Make a sparkly one and it won't sell as fast.

Top Bottom