What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Agreed BBS Kirk, not too excited about the glitter. I'll pass on this one too and wait the next 60-70 days for the next release.

It is an excellent brush and WCS is a first rate vendor. Should be sold out soon.

Last edited:
I am thankful people put effort into this, but glitter is just not for me. I still have never purchased one, but I will keep my eyes open for future iterations.

I just received my B&B Essential Boar from BJTIGER75 today along with some soaps from Amazon. I will say the brush had some Wet animal Funk. I soaked it for 20mins in a lime and coriander soap. Couldn't wait any longer. So I whipped up some TOBS Grapefruit. WOW!! Lather for 6 passes. This brush is awesome and looks great too. It has a good backbone unlike my Badger brushes that are softer. It is SMALL but MIGHTY (insert bad joke here) :lol: It's soaking in TOBS Grapefruit later now to get the funk out. Can't wait to shave again. I also ordered the Grey Glitter yesterday morning to compliment my collection.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 257
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 256
I sure like the clear and glitter one, and glad I jumped on ordering one. It's my only BB essential, I like it better than the new glitter one. Question though, isn't the new glitter one a little soon to release, which is only about a month since the into to the clear and glitter? I thought it would be months until the next version.

I think they have been getting two colors at a time. So the grey glitter was ready to go when the gold flake one sold out. It'll probably be a longer wait for the next one. Check the past release schedule posted above.

Just got the funk smell out of my gold flake and now will be preparing to get the funk smell out of my grey glitter. Also grabbed the muhle brush travel tube and the alpha one niner Dopp kit I have been wanting

+1 to Barberpole style....followed a few weeks later by classic butterscotch. :001_smile

I know I know.....the grass is always greener.

Top Bottom