What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Ahh, the benefits of having an email when back in stock notification ;)

Just ordered. Of course by the time it ships to Australia, the new one will be released [emoji6]

Ordered with a bottle of speick also a bowl of I coloniali mango oil soap wanted to try it and a couple packs of blades to put me over the Free shipping mark.

Mannnnn! I think I will pass on this one. I am not too impressed with the Glitter idea. Oh well, there is always another batch.

Regards,

Kirk

I wish they took better pictures of the brush. In the blurb they said that they were going to go with frosted white but chose grey glitter; is frosted white the next iteration of colour? Is there a list or chart somewhere so we know when to order?

Grrrr...I don't want to be ungrateful for these offerings from B&B, but I don't think I'm going to pull the trigger on this newest, "glitter," version. I was really looking forward to this latest version, having only recently learned of their existence, and NOT securing the gold-flake version (which I love!).

Problem is...I absolutely DETEST glitter, in all colors...no joke, my wife and kids know this well. My daughter wears glittery dresses that leave glitter everywhere! I end up walking around all day with glitter here, glitter there...very unbecoming for a man! I've had her dresses end up in the laundry...THE HORROR!!! Ironing my work shirts reveals their unrelenting voyage into all crevices in my life. So, seeing this new offering made me sigh, because I just don't like or get along with glitter...even though they're trapped within the handles confines, I know I'd be lying to myself, and to my glitter aversion, should I actually use said brush.

Waiting for next iteration...:crying::sob:

Ryan

I wish they took better pictures of the brush. In the blurb they said that they were going to go with frosted white but chose grey glitter; is frosted white the next iteration of colour? Is there a list or chart somewhere so we know when to order?
no-one but Bigfoot and WCS know what's coming, and they ain't telling, but there is a chart one page back which shows the previous iterations.

I just ordered my Glitter Grey. Should look nice next to my 1949 Gillette Executive and my Gold flake I'll be receiving tomorrow from
BTIGER75. :thumbup:

$ss (2014-07-27 at 05.14.37).jpg

Wow.
The grey glitter looks incredible! Thats a sharp looking handle.

Mine's on the way - ordered last night and shipped this morning. Now that's fast shipping!

*The B&B brush is an allowed exception to the GRU so I'm still in!*

The hard work to bring the B&B essential brushes is very much appreciated as I have a few of them in rotation...but, the glitter handle is just too "girly" for me.

Can't wait to see the next one!!!

I've just ordered my 1st Badger and Blade boar brush with the glitter handle, its got to be some bargain £19 including p&p to Scotland, looking forward to using it :thumbup1:

Top Bottom