What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Yeah...I sort of understood it for the gold flake and glitter. Not sure why it was done for the seafoam (which my phone wanted to autocorrect to "deadpan", for some reason).

I prefer them this way. I never bought one in the past because I didn't care for the looks, but I have the frosted blue and the sea foam. I prefer the color of the frosted blue but I like the sea foam because of the lighter upper part.

Hate to tell you but those piggys were gonna die whether you bought a bore hair brush or not. mmmm bacon.

I never did say I have a problem with animal products or boars being killed. My problem is killing something and wasting parts of it.
Kill a badger in northern china for it's pelt and either skin it and leave it to rot or bring it back and use the meat in dog food, both I see as a waste. Every part of a pig can be used from the ears and snout to even it's hooves and bones.

I never did say I have a problem with animal products or boars being killed. My problem is killing something and wasting parts of it.
Kill a badger in northern china for it's pelt and either skin it and leave it to rot or bring it back and use the meat in dog food, both I see as a waste. Every part of a pig can be used from the ears and snout to even it's hooves and bones.

Enough with the ethics, animal rights talk. B&B is not the place for it.

If you think I'm wrong, see below and see what the Mods have to say about it:

Luvmysuper said:

Last edited:
luvmysuper said:
We are NOT going to discuss animal rights, animal cruelty, or any such balderdash here on B&B in regards to brush manufacting.

Never mentioned any of that at all. What I said was just a general observation about how parts of animals can be wasted. I don't really have strong feelings on animal rights or ethics or begin with.

I agree with OldGrowth that we get back on topic though.

I'm looking forward to the frosted red boar brush, it's gonna happen eventually.

I prefer them this way. I never bought one in the past because I didn't care for the looks, but I have the frosted blue and the sea foam. I prefer the color of the frosted blue but I like the sea foam because of the lighter upper part.

All a matter of preference. I like the black upper part better, myself. Though, it really depends on the color of the lower part.

All a matter of preference. I like the black upper part better, myself. Though, it really depends on the color of the lower part.

Agreed!

I would love to see a frosted red with white upper part. A darker red like maroon or crimsion with the lighter upper part would look nice too.

I bet the all-time fastest selling combination would be a "knock off" of the old Burma Shave brush. Brick red lower portion with cream/ivory colored upper portion (actual two tone, not just a different "internal" color, if I'm saying that right) -- makes for a wonderful transition to the natural colored boar bristles. Sign me up for 5 of those bad boys!

26 left. Get them now. Sales might be slow now, but there's always going to be people clambering for them after they sell out.

Happens. Every. Time.

I won't be one of them myself, I'm happy enough with mine so far. I knew it would gradually get better and it's happening slowly but surely.

I am looking forward to the posts from people complaining about not being able to get one even though there was plenty of time :lol:

Top Bottom