What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

It will probably be a purple and pink glittery nail polish B&B Boar courtesy of Ulta Nail Polish Deptarment. I'm teeth laughing in good humor.

Kirk

I don't think the next brush has been made yet, never mund photographed.
Did it look blurry, grainy and about to disappear into the woods?

It has, because Julianne at WCS sent me a picture of it. I just got off the phone with her authorizing the credit back to my card, because like I said, the next handle looks like a teenage girls make up brush. Being as I've never lied to you or anybody else on this forum, you can take my word for it, because where I come from a mans word still means something.

It has, because Julianne at WCS sent me a picture of it. I just got off the phone with her authorizing the credit back to my card, because like I said, the next handle looks like a teenage girls make up brush. Being as I've never lied to you or anybody else on this forum, you can take my word for it, because where I come from a mans word still means something.

I don't understand why they don't make more neutral color handles. Black, white, grey or clear. There are tons of options. Black top, clear handle with silver flakes. Black and white swirl. That cloudy/opaque grey. Etc.

So you are saying that it has a picture of Justin Bieber on the handle...Blasphemy!

instead of a new color...I'm hoping one will have a different handle shape....maybe something like Omega 10066 or the 11574 or 11137?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I don't understand why they don't make more neutral color handles. Black, white, grey or clear. There are tons of options. Black top, clear handle with silver flakes. Black and white swirl. That cloudy/opaque grey. Etc.

There are various color options. Each brush has a run, and we move to something else. At any given time, there's going to be folks who aren't happiest with the color chosen. Conversely, each has sold out, so it seems that enough are pleased with the choices so far.
Hang in there, eventually the color spectrum will be exhausted. :lol:

instead of a new color...I'm hoping one will have a different handle shape....maybe something like Omega 10066 or the 11574 or 11137?

That handle shape is what makes the B&B Essential the B&B Essential. It has a long history here.

If it had a different handle shape, it wouldn't be the B&B Essential.

Exackatackilly!

You guys could just commission a custom boar brush made in whatever color and handle style you like from any number of brush handle makers.

You guys could just commission a custom boar brush made in whatever color and handle style you like from any number of brush handle makers.

It's not that serious. It's just they keep releasing bright colors that don't appeal to everyone. Atleast vary the color tastes. Look at the picture posted of 10 of the brushes they are all bright except for 1.

I don't think there is a one, single color that would appeal to everyone.

No which is why I am saying make a variety of styles that can appeal to everyone. Bright, dark, plain, solid color, striped, swirl, translucent, etc. Then someone will find something they like. I don't think it is too much to ask that after 10+ brushes they make a black, grey, silver, clear or some other neutral color. I have watched multiple brushes post already and passed.

No which is why I am saying make a variety of styles that can appeal to everyone. Bright, dark, plain, solid color, striped, swirl, translucent, etc. Then someone will find something they like. I don't think it is too much to ask that after 10+ brushes they make a black, grey, silver, clear or some other neutral color. I have watched multiple brushes post already and passed.

You mean like the smoke handle, the second color released? I wouldn't call the original blue, red, green, or purple ones "bright", myself. One of the cool things about these brushes is that because of their translucent nature, they look different depending on the lighting. Every once in a while the light catches my purple brush in just the right way, and it looks really, really nice.

Fact is, these brushes sell out every time one is released. I personally didn't really care for the gold flake, but that one sold out, too. If you don't like them, find a brush you do like and buy that.

Edit: I'm not changing it, because I mean everything I wrote in the post, but realized this may come off a bit snarkier than I intended. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course.

I was excited by the prospect of picking up the gold leaves edition but when I looked at the picture at WCS I was a bit underwhelmed. Seeing more pictures helped my decision and am definitely glad I made the purchase. The brush is solid and each one is unique.

While I'm certain everyone is not going to be enthralled with every color choice, I do thank those who are involved with the project.

Top Bottom