What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

You mean like the smoke handle, the second color released? I wouldn't call the original blue, red, green, or purple ones "bright", myself. One of the cool things about these brushes is that because of their translucent nature, they look different depending on the lighting. Every once in a while the light catches my purple brush in just the right way, and it looks really, really nice.

Fact is, these brushes sell out every time one is released. I personally didn't really care for the gold flake, but that one sold out, too. If you don't like them, find a brush you do like and buy that.

Edit: I'm not changing it, because I mean everything I wrote in the post, but realized this may come off a bit snarkier than I intended. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course.

Even the yellow one isn't that bright.

Has anyone else noticed that it takes longer to load croap on these bristles? I have a 610 that just eats up croap and this one seems to take longer. I do enjoy the brush though. I used it today for a nape shave.

Kirk

Has anyone else noticed that it takes longer to load croap on these bristles? I have a 610 that just eats up croap and this one seems to take longer. I do enjoy the brush though. I used it today for a nape shave.

Kirk

Croap took awhile, hard soap got demolished is what I've observed.

Croap took awhile, hard soap got demolished is what I've observed.

I actually just made a post in the soaps forum but is it normal for some croaps to take longer? I have a badger that is great with creams and hard soaps but struggles with croaps. Very strange.

I actually just made a post in the soaps forum but is it normal for some croaps to take longer? I have a badger that is great with creams and hard soaps but struggles with croaps. Very strange.

I haven't found my badger to struggle with croaps. If I had to guess, I'd say I shook too much water out of the B&B boar being that it is only the second time I lathered with it. My badger is dense enough that my normal shaking was probably perfect.

Last edited:
The next B&B boar handle should be absolutely clear, with a single eyelash from a badger suspended in the middle of the handle.

Top Bottom