What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Yeah, I thought about that, but I'm sure it'd be too hard to pull off. At least with the size and price point of the B&B boar. I had to reword my initial post, because I didn't want people to think that's was what I was going for initially. I'm sure it could be done though.

At the price point...yeah. But you could definitely mass produce the parts and then glue them together to create the bowl. It would require a clear adhesive and I'd worry about dropping it at all, but it wouldn't be too hard to do...at least in my head.

I don't think there's room there for a 200 unit run. :w00t:

$imagesM7EEWLM9.jpg

If you're going through the trouble of putting liquid in the handle then lets push the envelope a little bit and fill the handle with 18 year old Scotch.

I said I was hoping for a Butterscotch handle but will settle for a Scotch handle. Clear acrylic filled with amber Scotch would make for a beautiful handle.

If you're going through the trouble of putting liquid in the handle then lets push the envelope a little bit and fill the handle with 18 year old Scotch.

I said I was hoping for a Butterscotch handle but will settle for a Scotch handle. Clear acrylic filled with amber Scotch would make for a beautiful handle.
+1

You want a train wreck inside the brush handle? Doable, but the scale of it all would make the train really tiny!

And don't worry, this thread will get back on track once the new brush is released. (See what I did there?)

Or, a clear acrylic handle with a single badger hair suspended in the middle, would look great on a boar brush. Or a unicorn eyelash.

OK...I need to stop now.

A nice, simple, classy Sue memorial brush next followed up with a nice simple classy butterscotch brush around the first of the year. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Or, a clear acrylic handle with a single badger hair suspended in the middle, would look great on a boar brush. Or a unicorn eyelash.

OK...I need to stop now.

A nice, simple, classy Sue memorial brush next followed up with a nice simple classy butterscotch brush around the first of the year. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

It's that time o' year for it....

Pink glitter would be cool. I wouldn't buy one, but it would be cool :)

Halloween is right around the corner, fellas. I vote a clear acrylic handle filled with blood. Now THAT would be killer. No pun intended. Just think what a great conversation piece that would be when you have a lady over at your place and she goes to use your bathroom.

Halloween is right around the corner, fellas. I vote a clear acrylic handle filled with blood. Now THAT would be killer. No pun intended. Just think what a great conversation piece that would be when you have a lady over at your place and she goes to use your bathroom.

Ok Dracula. I hear there's some awesome blood to be had in West Africa right now.

I think it would be cool to have a handle like this but obviously shaped like a shaving brush handle and nickel or chrome plated. $uploadfromtaptalk1411064442296.jpg

Top Bottom