What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Whoo hoo and that is that.

Let me be the first to say it again............ Muile Synthetic v2 knot if possible for decades of shaving epicness even if the B&B logo gets worn away I would use mine in the grave lol.

Whoo hoo and that is that.

Let me be the first to say it again............ Muile Synthetic v2 knot if possible for decades of shaving epicness even if the B&B logo gets worn away I would use mine in the grave lol.

If all you're wanting is a B&B essential style handle with a synth knot, get the Kent Silvertex. It runs around $25, and the B&B E handle is based off the traditional Kent handle (which their synth uses). Be advised, I don't think it's a lathe turned handle, but for $25 what ya gonna do?

Have you guys tuned in to CNN lately? They just started their around-the-clock coverage, anticipating the release of the next edition.

Breaking News - Boar Watch!

Oh great and powerful CMan, your name can be taken quite a different way if you say it phonetically but I hope your right about the red version next.

I don't know if you've asked enough yet. By my calculations, you've only asked....42 times. That leaves 3,497,800 more to go. :lol:

I don't know if you've asked enough yet. By my calculations, you've only asked....42 times. That leaves 3,497,800 more to go. :lol:

Wow did i really ask that many times already? I'm making good progress.

Although this meme I made describes my feelings:

$dd5wz.jpg

Hope a butterscotch B&B Essential will see the day of light!

I humbly disagree, as I understand it already there are a number of butterscotch brushes already available on the market. Someone else mentioned a barber pole design B&B Essential though not a bad idea, has already been done by Omega I believe.

Top Bottom