What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I think this latest 'edition' (Red Glitter), is kind of a 'slow mover' from a business and consumer standpoint. :blushing:

In my humble opinion...the Gold Leaves edition is the best color that Omega has offered (I knew I should have 'pulled the trigger' on this brush when I had a chance).
proxy.php

Hmmm...I wonder what the next color will be
proxy.php

proxy.php
“I am an artist. The [mirror] is my canvas and the boar is my brush”. Graham Hill

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Handle colour doesn't matter at all to me with this brush. It's a great knot in a comfortable handle at a more than reasonable price. That's all I need to know.

Gad - now I know where they have disappeared to!
:D

I have to be honest...as I have said before. I did not realize how amazing these brushes were until I picked up the Red brush. The Blue and the Smoke color I bought on the B/S/T forum by very, very wonderful members here. I think I also was able to acquire one of the latter ones this way as well. The notification of a new brush failed me at the time and a late model went sold out before I could get it. As always, this forum has helped me so much!!

I got the seafoam as a gift from my wife. It is my favorite brush. I wish I would have gotten one more. I really like the seafoam color and the knot is a lot better than my other omega boar. The red glitter doesn't appeal to me but if they came out with another gold flake one I would buy it. A gold flake with a black knot cap would look awsome. The white knot cap looks ok but the black would look better.

I got the seafoam as a gift from my wife. It is my favorite brush. I wish I would have gotten one more. I really like the seafoam color and the knot is a lot better than my other omega boar. The red glitter doesn't appeal to me but if they came out with another gold flake one I would buy it. A gold flake with a black knot cap would look awsome. The white knot cap looks ok but the black would look better.
The only BB essential that has any appeal to me is the gold flake brush. I've passed on every other version, but when I saw the gold one I had to pull the trigger. I really like the knot, and the handle is unique.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I finally got a B & B Gold Flake / Leaf Boar Brush that member Peter_A (a.k.a. Peter), has so graciously sold to me (awesome...I already have the Frosted Blue & Blue Brushes!).
proxy.php

attachment.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we're waiting for". Charles Stanley[/FONT]

Last edited:
Oh my, I haven't been on since March.. and we're still at Red Glitter!? Too bad the stock didn't sell out as fast as the Seafoam Green.

Top Bottom