What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Happy Bidding!!!

#208. Added seconds ago!

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/471064-208-10th-Anniversary-B-amp-B-Brush-1

full

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Well, there's one available in the auction. We can't really expect good bidding in the auction if it's available at WCS for regular price, eh!

(I'm hoping that they made more than one.)

I hope so too.

But this is the very first regardless.

ive been seeing all of these B&B brushes from years prior for the Sue Auction and love they way they look. I stumbled on this and was excited to see what the recent one looked like and to get one..and then I saw the color. Nothing against pink, just not that Id want as my second brush

ive been seeing all of these B&B brushes from years prior for the Sue Auction and love they way they look. I stumbled on this and was excited to see what the recent one looked like and to get one..and then I saw the color. Nothing against pink, just not that Id want as my second brush

It's not pink in person.

Think I'll bite since I'm seeing a discounted shipping.

I spoke with their chat support and the $2.00 shipping discount does apply to the brush.

Kim B

Thanks for that, but this is a special exception

Kim couldnt tell me how long this promo was going on for.

Hopefully this is the push some of us needed and I get approval :0

This is what I'm seeing. They are discounting the shipping. When I go further along the buying process it does still include the discount. I also asked in their website chat about it, mainly to bring to their attention and have the error corrected. But that is where my level of due diligence ends.

Attachments

• $brush.jpg
    $brush.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 238
But that is where my level of due diligence ends.

Your due diligence is to NOT apply the coupon in the first place and honor their request in the listing.

"Therefore, we ask that you do not use any coupon codes or the free shipping offer unless other items are purchased at the same time meeting the initial intent of the coupon or offer.. Orders that do not comply will be canceled."

Top Bottom