What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

I am having a problem...mine is just chewing through my Puck of MWF, am I over-loading it?

Same here, especially using it during the FoF. I've just chalked it up to the cost of doing business! I will say, though, that no other brush has whipped up a better lather with Da Fat than my B&B.

I just wanted to drop a note here after using my B&B essential for 3 out of every 4 shaves for the past year, this is an amazing brush. I highly recommend it for any type of lathering with any product.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I finally got around to taking pictures of all my B&B Essentials. There are more pictures in this post:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/316932-Brush-It-s-Back!?p=5394995&highlight=#post5394995

proxy.php
proxy.php
James:
Awesome photo work! :thumbsup:
I'm on WCS's 'waiting list' so I can get the latest edition (Gold Leaves)! :drool:

proxy.php
“Happiness is the [boar] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart”. Mort Walker

Last edited:
I just wanted to drop a note here after using my B&B essential for 3 out of every 4 shaves for the past year, this is an amazing brush. I highly recommend it for any type of lathering with any product.

It is a great brush. It is really softening up now and the funk is gone after a week of use. Just did a nape shave with it.

Kirk

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
OK...so what if I can't wait until WCS e-mails me when the 2nd 'run' of this brush will begin? :drool:

Anyone want to 'part' with theirs...PM me! :thumbsup:

"Yeah...right...Christopher. Have you taken leave of your facilities"
proxy.php

proxy.php
“I am an artist. The [mirror] is my canvas and the boar is my brush”. Graham Hill

Last edited:
I'm on the waiting list, too. Does anyone know when the second run is projected to be?

There has never been a 2nd run of an Essential brush.
Once a particular style is gone, it's gone.

That's not to say that it won't happen in the future, but it has not happened in the two years that this project has been going.

When did the gold leaves brush come out and how did I miss it? I've been on the WCS wait list and never got notified.

Release was 6/28. They did not sell out in the first 24 hours... first post indicating they were out was the 7th.
Did the holiday weekend screw you up?

Release was 6/28. They did not sell out in the first 24 hours... first post indicating they were out was the 7th.
Did the holiday weekend screw you up?

I've been busy this month, moving, new job... haven't been on B&B much. But I should have gotten an email from WCS, that's what I was waiting for. Signed up as soon as the frosted blue sold out.

Just chiming in, my new B&B Essential is the best face latherer this face has ever experienced, including brushes that cost 2x and 3x and more.

Top Bottom