What's new

Crispy Thater Brushes

How stiff/crisp does your Thater become when dry?

• 2-Band Not at all/Never noticed

• 2-Band Just a tad/No big deal

• 2-Band Clearly noticeable/Annoying

• 3-Band Not at all/Never noticed

• 3-Band Just a tad/No big deal

• 3-Band Clearly noticeable/Annoying

Results are only viewable after voting.
Confession time........
I think that crispy tips are an issue for some because we like to pet our brushes when they're dry.
There I said it.

Sorry I did not even think of that. I guess if it were clearly noticeable, I'd probably want my mommy (and I didn't particularly like her).

No apologies necessary, the tips of the 4125/3 I own get pretty crispy so it's definitely noticeable. The 4125/2 that I own doesn't get as crispy but still a bit. Neither one is a big deal to me.

My tips get "crisp" when it dries. But it goes away as a soon as I do something as simple as wipe it a couple of times across my palm

Crispy tips are good! If they clump together when dry it means theyre thin and soft! It's not a defect, but a sign of superior quality.

Have you ever had a pure badger brush get crispy? Didn't think so. :biggrin1:

My Chubby 3 Super Badger gets 'crispy' as well ..... at this point, I guess we can all conclude that a 'crispy' brush then is an obviously, very high-quality brush!

My Chubby 3 Super Badger gets 'crispy' as well ..... at this point, I guess we can all conclude that a 'crispy' brush then is an obviously, very high-quality brush!

I'm not sure about this. I'd say that a crispy brush is not an indication that it isn't high quality though; and that some crispy brushes are also of the highest quality.

Top Bottom