What's new

Footwear of the Day

$20160511_091439.jpg

Boulet

I went for comfort today, as I'm breaking in my newest shoes, with my New Balance 990v4. I have a convention coming up shortly, and I'll be relying on these to keep me active and not suffering from foot pain.

GenCon just wrapped up, and I switched out between my New Balance 990v3 and 990v4. The perfect shoes for the best four days of gaming! The changes between the two models are subtle but noticeable, I've found. I just feel more support and comfort in the 990v4. I've no doubt they will see me through a wonderful year if all goes well!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have merged the Shoes of the Day and Socks of the Day into Footwear of the Day. Go ahead and post socks, shoes, boots, or any other foot related items here.

New shoes. Johnston and Murphy Conard. Cost about as much as an A&E re crafting. A little traditional and a little modern.

proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Just bought a nice pair of saddle Oxford's today at the local Salvation Army store. Fit like a glove, looked like quality stuff, and comfy. Never heard of 'em as I live a sheltered life, lol. Any who, how can I lose for $4.99, right? Get 'em home, search on the ole interweb, and am amazed at what I found out. Had never heard of Johnston and Murphy. Seems I stumbled into a good deal, probably saved somewhere in the neighborhood of $150.00? Did I?

I use orthotics all the time now so Converse All-Stars have been out of the picture for quite some time. Found these, like their owner, butt ugly and cheap canvas tops with a low heel. They've a proper insole so out with old in with the orthotics, now, a not so cheap shoe.

dave

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I use orthotics all the time now so Converse All-Stars have been out of the picture for quite some time. Found these, like their owner, butt ugly and cheap canvas tops with a low heel. They've a proper insole so out with old in with the orthotics, now, a not so cheap shoe.

dave

Dave is so cool.

Top Bottom