What's new

Footwear of the Day

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
$Lodgers+Audley-english-wholecut-oxblood-02%u0025255B1%5D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I thought that since so many of us tend to enjoy shoes and socks that there needed to be a thread to showcase them off. I dont think it necessarily warrants a daily thread, but if we get enough posts perhaps it will I for one will try to post as much as possible.

White's Boots in Burgundy Chromexcel/ Brooks Brothers OTC

proxy.php

edit: In order to clean up the stickies, I have merged the Shoes of the Day and Socks of the day and changed the title to Footwear of the Day. Continue to post either of your feet coverings here.

Come on, Henry! You can do better than that! You've got MAD photography skills. Show us some real pics!

Last edited:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Just on a side note, I polished up the above boots tonight. Again, I usually go for clean rather than mirror.

Attachments

• $IMG_9984.jpg
    $IMG_9984.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,281
Kool thread.

I am just now getting into decent shoes. These are what I wore yesterday, I do not know much about them. They are GR by Gordon Rush, got them from Nordstrom Rack for 100 bucks. They are stiched as opposed to glued so I figured they would last longer then the other shoes I have been buying.
I always like to wear fun socks though, yes those are Ninjas

proxy.php

And we do Jeans Fridays in my office so todays shoe of choice are my Iron Ranger boots.

proxy.php

Last edited:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I gotta get me a pair of those Ropers. :thumbup1:

I am wearing my alden Norwegian Split Toes today and you've alredy seen enough pics of those shoes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A beautiful cool autumn day in Texas means I'm wearing my Red Wing 8111 Iron Rangers purchased in January 2012. I dropped by the Denton, TX Red Wing store this morning for a fresh treatment of boot oil and new laces (free as always).

proxy.php

Cheers!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Sid is the man! :biggrin1:

I'm afraid to even go to his webstore. You know how many times I have had those double monk straps in my shopping cart? Too many. :biggrin:

Today, I am wearing one of my favorite walking shoes. This is a saddle shoe made by Johnston & Murphy circa the late-Nineties from a line that was known as their "Estate Collection" ( I also have the cap-toe version of this shoe.)

Comfortable beyond belief. These shoes are approximately 15 years old. When I do polish them, I use black shoe polish which gives it a nice antiqued patina. They have a rubber bottom but it appears to have been attached to a Goodyear welt. (Is that even possible? What do I know? :rolleyes: )

I'm wondering if B. Nelson can put Dainite soles on these shoes.

[/URL]

[/URL]

This is a great idea for a thread...thanks IsaacRN. I am now beginning to notice that I am spending more time keeping my eye on Haberdashery than other parts of B&B. Awesome thread.

I'm afraid to even go to his webstore. You know how many times I have had those double monk straps in my shopping cart? Too many. :biggrin:

Today, I am wearing one of my favorite walking shoes. This is a saddle shoe made by Johnston & Murphy circa the late-Nineties from a line that was known as their "Estate Collection" ( I also have the cap-toe version of this shoe.)

Comfortable beyond belief. These shoes are approximately 15 years old. When I do polish them, I use black shoe polish which gives it a nice antiqued patina. They have a rubber bottom but it appears to have been attached to a Goodyear welt. (Is that even possible? What do I know? :rolleyes: )

I'm wondering if B. Nelson can put Dainite soles on these shoes.

[/URL]

[/URL]

One too few times? The single monk strap is growing on me. Haven't made it to the double monk. Yet.

Those J&Ms are fantastic. Too bad they don't make shoes like that anymore.

very nice selection. BTW, who exactly is Sid?

I was wondering too.

Sid Mashburn.

Top Bottom