What's new

Footwear of the Day

Rough out American Eagle slippers today..
proxy.php

Is that a pistol casually laying on the table under your boots?

It is. My wife and I both carry, there are no children in the house so chances are there is a firearm out at one time or another.

Now THAT is a manly room cigars, liquor, gun, pet bed and a crank shaft. Well done my good man.

Thank you! Both fur beasts were in the kitchen with the wife while she was cooking some Jumbalya and Collard greens.

Do these count? Bates is the brand. I wish I had more choices, because these things are not that comfortable and heavy!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1420601630108.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1420601630108.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 171
I'm generally not a fan of monk straps, but I like those - DM are doing some nice newer-style shoes these days.

I was a little hesitant to get them, though I have a pair of Alden cordovan monks on my list, as I couldn't see myself actually wearing shoes with buckles. They seem great in concept. Trying them in the store, they looked great and felt even better, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Some serious winter gear. Boots you can be outside in, cutting down trees for as long as you have energy to go on. Great insulation, CSA approved toe cap penetration protection sole and additional strap on cleats with tungsten carbon studs for ice.

$Serious winter gear.jpg

Top Bottom