What's new

Footwear of the Day

Two posts in a row! Allen Edmonds Chilli Franciscans.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 398
I started digging around this forum and learned a lot about shoes. I'd love a rotation of Alden or AE but not there yet financially.

Indy boots have been in my head for weeks and I found a nice Chukka on clearance at Florsheim today. Feels like my first grown up shoe.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423344137.345624.jpg

Very nice shoes. I need to add a chukka to my rotation.Allen Edmonds Walnut Jeffersons. One of the most comfortable shoes I own.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 373
Those are exactly what I'd love to get for my first high end shoe. Walnut Jeffersons. Fantastic shoes.

It was actually my first high end shoe. The got me addicted. I think I bought my first pair last October. Now, I have 8 pair. Still waiting on pulling the trigger on a pair of shells.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Loake's Bedale boots, need a good clean and shine tonight....too much snow lately (but more salt than snow that hurt the shoes).
$IMG_2394.jpg

Yes, it's the Doon I think in the medium brown. The leather has a soft appearance. I picked up some of the matching brown cream, cedar trees, and brush as well. Did my first polish/cleaning of them last week and it filled in the scuffs okay. I might want a bit thicker wax/paste down the road.

Top Bottom