What's new

Footwear of the Day

$DSC00112.jpg

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Soul Socks - I contacted them and although I cannot be in the monthly sock club, they worked a postage rate for half a dozen pairs. Four pairs are here the other two are in the wash already...

Tomorrow's will be the burgundy pair I think.

Wolverine 1000 Mile Krause Boots in Black Horween Dublin Leather

$DSCN7672.jpg$DSCN7674.jpg

Very nice boots. The Dublin Leather is unique. I went ahead and used a wax polish on the toe caps to get a little shine. The Dublin Leather can wrinkle quite a bit, so I am going to stay away from those areas with the wax polish to avoid flaking. Overall, a pretty easy maintenance leather. Mostly just wipe it with a cloth to get scuffs out. It's very supple.

Ben

thanks.. I was hooked on boots from the first time I went to Houston on business and went into this huge boot store. I was like a kid in a candy shop.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
thanks.. I was hooked on boots from the first time I went to Houston on business and went into this huge boot store. I was like a kid in a candy shop.

I've been wearing cowboy style boots since I was in single digits. My dad used to wear them, so I followed suit. Always had at least one pair my whole life. Living in the Chicago area ya really stand out, but I never cared :tongue_sm
These are my oldest pair - Dan Post snake skin, I think python. IIRC they are around 14 years old

As you can see they are well worn and could use a resole, especially on the heal.

Just picked these up about an hour ago, Allen Edmonds Clifton (first pair of AE) very excited. They appear to have been worn a few days and returned, either way I picked them up for $100 so I'm pretty happy.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Top Bottom