What's new

Cary Grant's shaving kit

Now that's​ the way to travel!

Attachments

• $cary-grant-shaving-during-filming-of-Arsenic-and-Old-Lace-1944.jpg
    $cary-grant-shaving-during-filming-of-Arsenic-and-Old-Lace-1944.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 865
Not sure who Cary Grant is but hes quite photogenic...I mean cool shave kit!

No that is pretty badass though

Why does he have just one brush in there? When I travel, it is with no less than 3 brushes. Two is one, one is none, and then what if something happens to that one.

Born in '90 and it appears he died in '86

My friend you are in for a treat. You've obviously never seen a Cary Grant film and you can now start watching one of the greatest actors Hollywood ever produced. He's hilarious in the screwball comedies of the 1930's onward, and he's brilliant in the Hitchcock films he did with one of the best performances in North by Northwest.

In North by Northwest Cary Grant wore the most famous men's suit of all time, as voted by GQ magazine. The suit is actually known as "The Suit" and many many many tailors have tried their hand to copy it for the clients.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk0GbTMMbP0

Last edited:
Not sure who Cary Grant is but hes quite photogenic...I mean cool shave kit!

No that is pretty badass though
OH Egad! I feel so old. I've still got a crush on Ingrid Bergman. Gary Cooper knew how to face certain death. I'll never get over Vivian Leigh and her tragic descent into madness. Liz Taylor as Maggie the Cat haunted my dreams. Anybody see where I parked my Hoveround? Speak up, the battery in my hearing aid is going.

My friend you are in for a treat. You've obviously never seen a Cary Grant film and you can now start watching one of the greatest actors Hollywood ever produced. He's hilarious in the screwball comedies of the 1930's onward, and he's brilliant in the Hitchcock films he did with one of the best performances in North by Northwest.

In North by Northwest Cary Grant wore the most famous men's suit of all time, as voted by GQ magazine. The suit is actually known as "The Suit" and many many many tailors have tried their hand to copy it for the clients.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk0GbTMMbP0

Phone call for George Kaplan.....

one of my favorite flicks...next to Notorius of course, with him and (ooh la la) Ingrid Bergman...another great Hitchock/Grant colaboration!

I'm 29 & I love classic movies all the way back to silents & Lillian Gish. I always have. Carey Grant was, is & always will be awesome.

One of my favorite lines:

[to The Professor] Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.

Top Bottom