What's new

Fatip OC review

Got my new Gold Fatip from Bullgoose this evening. Great efficient service as always.

Loaded it with a Rapira blade and used TOBS Mr. Taylor for the first time well. Really enjoyed creaminess of TOBS and the razor was very enjoyable. No weepers or anything other than a nice smooth shave. Enjoyed the audio of hearing the blade cutting, similar to my R41. The aggressiveness for me seemed to be between my Merkur 39C and Muhle R41.

I was looking for a gold de to add to my collection and glad I ran across this one. Definitely recommendable.

Last edited:
Got my new Gold Fatip from Bullgoose this evening. Great efficient service as always.

Loaded it with a Rapira blade and used TOBS Mr. Taylor for the first time well. Really enjoyed creaminess of TOBS and the razor was very enjoyable. No weepers or anything other than a nice smooth shave. Enjoyed the audio of hearing the blade cutting, similar to my R41. The aggressiveness for me seemed to be between my Merkur 39C and Muhle R41.

I was looking for a gold de to add to my collection and glad I ran across this one. Definitely recommendable.

Welcome to the FaTip/Joris lovers Gang http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...eviews-and-pics-thread!?p=4525810#post4525810

Top Bottom