Thread: Fatip OC review

1. Default Fatip OC review

Got my new Gold Fatip from Bullgoose this evening. Great efficient service as always.

Loaded it with a Rapira blade and used TOBS Mr. Taylor for the first time well. Really enjoyed creaminess of TOBS and the razor was very enjoyable. No weepers or anything other than a nice smooth shave. Enjoyed the audio of hearing the blade cutting, similar to my R41. The aggressiveness for me seemed to be between my Merkur 39C and Muhle R41.

I was looking for a gold de to add to my collection and glad I ran across this one. Definitely recommendable.
    Last edited by Tauntman; 10-09-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntman View Post
    Got my new Gold Fatip from Bullgoose this evening. Great efficient service as always.

Loaded it with a Rapira blade and used TOBS Mr. Taylor for the first time well. Really enjoyed creaminess of TOBS and the razor was very enjoyable. No weepers or anything other than a nice smooth shave. Enjoyed the audio of hearing the blade cutting, similar to my R41. The aggressiveness for me seemed to be between my Merkur 39C and Muhle R41.

I was looking for a gold de to add to my collection and glad I ran across this one. Definitely recommendable.
    Welcome to the FaTip/Joris lovers Gang http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...10#post4525810
    Steward in the B&B Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In forum - Click here for Hall Of Fame

I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can shave again.

Congratulations and enjoy the razor!
    Celestino ~ Laughter, love and shaving!