What's new

RazorRock Jaws?

Has anyone tried one of these

RazoRock Jaws

$RRSS-01.jpg

Italian barber has them for $14.99.

Looks interesting!

Last edited:
I believe those only hit the site about 5 days ago, so you should probably start hearing about them within the next week. I don't think anyone has them in their hands yet.

I believe those only hit the site about 5 days ago, so you should probably start hearing about them within the next week. I don't think anyone has them in their hands yet.

+1

Those were only released to the store on October 2nd; given that most people who ordered don't live in Canada, they likely won't have them in their hands until the middle/ end of this week (it takes about a week to ship from Canada to US). Given that it takes 3-5 shaves to get a good feel for the razor, I suspect we won't start hearing any reports until next Sunday/Monday.

However, these razors look identical to the Cadet Razors that are sold by Shave A Buck.

I have the identical open comb razor that I ordered from Shave A Buck; I just completed shave 2 with it, so I am not ready to form any definitive opinions on it yet.

Here is a discussion thread about the Cadet Razors:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...ssion-Review-Cadet-Razors-from-Shave-a-Buck!!

Yeah it does look like a Cadet Shaving Three Piece TP-01. Although $5 cheaper. Great to see some cheap but nicer quality razors being made.
michiganlover do you have a Fatip or similar. I'd be interested how they compare.

I have the identical open comb razor that I ordered from Shave A Buck; I just completed shave 2 with it, so I am not ready to form any definitive opinions on it yet.

Alright, I had shave 3 today with the Cadet Open Comb.

This razor is not for me. :thumbdown

It has great construction, and looks great, but I am not at all in love with the shave.

CLAIMED So if anyone wants just the head of the razor (I am keeping the handle for my Tech), send me a PM, and it's yours. I would rather keep this within the US, unless you are willing to pay shipping. :thumbup: CLAIMED

As already mentioned, the Cadet appears to be the exact same thing as the RazoRock Jaws!!

P.S. note that the Cadet has an extra long threaded stud, and thus may not be compatible with all handles. If you have tools you could easily remedy this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom