What's new

Mystic Waters Wild Lavender

All I can say is WOW! I finally ordered a sample and this is my new favorite Lavender soap. The scent is outstanding, I found it to be more of a fresh, natural lavender scent than my Mike's and QCS samples. I was also impressed with the lather, very thick and slick. It was different than the lather I make with Mike's, maybe a little drier but still slick and very stable. If you are a lavender fan I highly suggest you try a sample of this stuff, Michelle knocked this one out of the park! That is all, carry on.

Thank you for the great description. I just finished a lily of the valley cake and the wild lavender was next on the list for me. This seals it. As you have found Mystic is superb. About the best shave lather I have used.

Cheers, Todd

The scent is outstanding, I found it to be more of a fresh, natural lavender scent than my Mike's and QCS samples.

That is how I see it too. My most favorite Lavender scent ever.:001_wub::thumbup: And I have them all. Mike's Hungarian Lavender & CF Lavender share second place.

First MW sample I tried. Amazing and Amazing! I stopped using it to shave at the end of the sample as I used it to wash my face at night and had the Lavendar scent on my all night long. A must for night time shavers I imagine.

I'm going to have to break out my sample soon, I think. I have about a dozen samples of her soaps but have not tried them all yet. I'm just a few shaves away from finishing the Rosalimone and have quite a bit to go on my sandalwood (which is AWESOME), as well as pucks of Lily of the Valley and Prospect Creek.

I do love lavender, though, so I may have to give this a try soon.

Mystic Water soap is by far my favorite artisan soap and I find it to be super easy to lather no matter how I treat it.

It's an excellent scent. Aside from performance which is top notch, the MW scents seem to have a polished or refined sort of thing going on. Sorry bad with scent descriptions.

To the OP-

Dang it! I'm trying hard NOT to add more product to my already over-full drawer. In fact, I took eight containers out of the drawer yesterday and put them in the basement.

Wild lavender is awesome. Now that it is getting colder, I haven't been using it as often. May have to bust it out this week.

I just got one of the Lavender Lime Pucks that I traded for. The scent is a little odd sniffing the puck, but once it's lathered, it's not bad. Lathers like mad though.

Top Bottom