What's new

SAS The Day After?

After bringing my straight from Whipped Dog back to proper shave readiness with my new Big Daddy strop, I got my first real BBS with a straight yesterday. Now, considering that I typically have a heavy beard and that I usually need to shave every day (or I'll look like Homer Simpson), I was shocked to wake up this morning and find just the slightest hint of stubble - nearly 24 hours later. What sorcery is this?! :thumbup:

I have found this too. Even if my shave with the straight is not as close as with another razor it seems to last longer. Sorcery indeed!:badger:

Every time I read the acronym SAS I read it as Smooth *** Shave.. I know this is wrong but Socially Acceptable Shave isn't something that my mind wants to associate with that acronym.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Every time I read the acronym SAS I read it as Smooth *** Shave.. I know this is wrong but Socially Acceptable Shave isn't something that my mind wants to associate with that acronym.
Funny, when I see "SAS shave" I think of British commandos giving me a shave. No, I don't mean that in a strange way.

Top Bottom