What's new

B&B Zowada Sign Up Sheet....

Alright fellas... I had a great conversation with the custom razor maker today, and I have a quick question... how many of you would be interested in purchasing the "ultra high end" B&B razor? (Note: to be clear as day - B&B does not, and will not make so much as a penny off of this, everything has been done to minimize costs as much as humanly possible and all money will be handled by a vendor)

Specs....

6/8 completely handmade Damascus Blade
Barbers notch
1/4 Hollow ground
Probably Honduran Rosewood Burl, one piece scales

Price... well.... not inexpensive at $570, but this is over $300 off the MSRP of the razor (which is never discounted), and will not be done again in the future, so for what it is, a SCREAMIN' deal.

So, realistically, how many of you would be game for this razor come Mid/late January? MAX # to be produced would be 20, however it'll likely be 10-15, well - make that 9-14 as I'll CERTAINLY be getting one. Each will be serial numbered and will come with a certificate of authenticity. Just trying to figure out how many we should commit to.

Here is the list of fellows who are interested so far....

1. Joel
2. Nick
3. Don (Taz)
4. Ian (Doc4)
5. Jay (jlander)
6. bjrn (Björn)
7. Mo (Moses)
8. Mark (Reddobie)
9. Ted (stogiev)
10. Rob (Limey)
11. Bruce (Bruce)
12. James (texcattlerancher)
13. Nelson (Thebigspendur)
14. A.de.Lioncourt
15. Henry (professorchaos)

Please post in this thread, or send me a PM if you'd like to commit/be added. :biggrin:

Updated :smile:

Note: being on this list doesn't necessarily guarantee you a razor, as if there are more interested than the 20 razor cap, we'll have to figure out the best/most fair manner in which to distribute them.

Also note, if you get one of there razors, I will happily shave with (and if necessary) hone your razor gratis before you get it if you so desire.

Joel:

First come first serve until the cap is reached is fair. Also, drawing straws could be fair -- if you could get us all together for that.

I was going to post an obnoxious comment about the insanity of a $600 razor, then I thought about the 200 creams and soaps I have, the hundred or so aftershaves, a few thousand dollars worth of high-end colognes, etc. Now it sounds like a bargain - go for it.... :rolleyes:

I was going to post an obnoxious comment about the insanity of a $600 razor, then I thought about the 200 creams and soaps I have, the hundred or so aftershaves, a few thousand dollars worth of high-end colognes, etc. Now it sounds like a bargain - go for it.... :rolleyes:

Scott, I thought the same thing. :tongue:

I'm opting out of this only because of my current financial position. Those who get them will have to post pictures so I can print one and put it with my other razors.

Argh, I'd love one of these but sadly I'm in no position financially to even consider one right now. I'll have to pass. :frown:

I have a feeling that some of you guys are going to be pretty happy. :smile:

Hm, still undecided here... (undecided about whether I want a razor like this - otherwise I am sure it's a great opportunity)

Cheers
Ivo

That's the main reason i ended up with 150+ brushes.....

Top Bottom