What's new

Stunt Shaver Slash McCoy shaves Blindfolded with a GD66!

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwvaBlGfrJA&feature=youtu.be

I probably should have practiced this before filming it. I didn't have a photographer. I just put my iphone up on a shelf in my medicine cabinet and went at it. The razor was recently honed on film and performed beautifully. It whacked 4 or 5 days growth off in a single more or less WTG pass.

Tried to show off my vintage look Ogallala Bay Rum bottle but it was out of frame.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Slash, you look like a grey version of my brother! Finally I know what the real man looks like. Are you sure that was your iPhone? I thought it sounded more like a cinicamera!!!! Great video and great publicity for GD's!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Awesome.... but you need a theme song to go with your video.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Slash, you look like a grey version of my brother! Finally I know what the real man looks like. Are you sure that was your iPhone? I thought it sounded more like a cinicamera!!!! Great video and great publicity for GD's!

You were hearing vibration. We were underway steaming from Al Shuaibah to Jebel Ali. I wasn't aware of the noise in the medicine cabinet but the iPhone mic picked it up. It DOES sound like a film movie cam tho, doesn't it?

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Awesome.... but you need a theme song to go with your video.

I thought about either "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath or the theme from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" but you are not supposed to include copyrighted music in YouTube vids.

the infamous chin nick strikes again...I credit you for trying this...something i couldnt do...well done sir on the video

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
the infamous chin nick strikes again...I credit you for trying this...something i couldnt do...well done sir on the video

I never get that, without the blindfold, even when shaving without a mirror on my sailboat. I live aboard and I don't have a mirror. But it closed up before I even got to the cleanup swipe on the chin. I didn't even notice when I did it. The GD was just too sharp for that escapade without practice beforehand. From now on I rehearse all stunt shaving before filming.

Nice job and I loved your introduction. It was good to see what you looked like.

It good to see that I am not the only one who manages to get lather on my nose and glasses!

That blindfold makes you look like a guy shaving in a hostage situation at an American consulate in hostile territory.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Yeah, but can you do it standing on your head and blindfolded.

Vook video. Love the opening.

Yes, I'm sure I can. Yes I can do it while roller skating or chewing gum or doing my income tax but I won't. YOUR turn to do a shaving stunt.

LOL nicely done. I did cringe for your nose at 7:58 though, thought for sure you were going to run right into it with that tip

I also found it rather funny calling out the BS on that "other site" in regards to the GD razors being unusable and proving them wrong - Blindfolded! :thumbup:

ha. you're the man. I'm working up my stunt re-per-twa myself. eventually, for my first trick, I shall conduct a completely bloodless shave!

Top Bottom