What's new

20% off Essence Products at Baudelaire Soaps

Ron,

How do you like your Baudelaire Shaving brush? You know, the one that looks like it's been "planted"? I picked one up and haven't tried it out yet.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Ron,

How do you like your Baudelaire Shaving brush? You know, the one that looks like it's been "planted"? I picked one up and haven't tried it out yet.

Randy
The redware brush? Very nice and "scritchy." It's not a bad pure badger.. Makes one great lather, expecially when used with the Provence Santé soap in the matching redware bowl. (Are you beginning to see a pattern here?) Love that redware!!!!:w00t:

guenron said:
The redware brush? Very nice and "scritchy." It's not a bad pure badger.. Makes one great lather, expecially when used with the Provence Santé soap in the matching redware bowl. (Are you beginning to see a pattern here?) Love that redware!!!!:w00t:

I'll have the soap today (drugstore.com), but not in the redware bowl. I've never dropped a brush, but when I look at this one...all I see is pieces on the bathroom floor! Maybe I'll sell it...it's the first brush I have purchased (well, except the Surrey) that I've been disappointed with. I've have it over a week and it's still in the package!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
I'll have the soap today (drugstore.com), but not in the redware bowl. I've never dropped a brush, but when I look at this one...all I see is pieces on the bathroom floor! Maybe I'll sell it...it's the first brush I have purchased (well, except the Surrey) that I've been disappointed with. I've have it over a week and it's still in the package!

Randy
Better not buy any of those HI $ Swarofski crystal brushes!

Top Bottom