What's new

Storage for multiple razors?

I guess I should have been more clear. I want something that will keep the razors separate so they can be moved around and not beat up against each other.

Is it possible to find these types of containers locally? It would be nice to get to look at one in person before buying. I don't see dimensions for the actual drawers anywhere on that Amazon listing.

I just bought a toothbrush holder at IKEA near us here. It is made out of stainless steel and holds 4 razors which is generally the most I have at any time in rotation. Looks really nice and is fairly solid. The cost wasn't bad either, around $9.

Lowe's has some good options for toothbrush holders as well.
I have 3 to store most of my DEs + straights - nice looking and practical. I think they ran about $10 each.

Is it possible to find these types of containers locally? It would be nice to get to look at one in person before buying. I don't see dimensions for the actual drawers anywhere on that Amazon listing.

Look around a Lowes/Home Depot for that sort of drawer setup. They are often used to hold screws and whatnot. You can also try Target/Walmart for something like that. If you want to get really fancy, line the inside of the drawers in like felt to keep them from scraping against the plastic.

Top Bottom