What's new

GFT Coconut best shave

I recieved an order today of what is for me very high end product. One of the items was the GFT Coconut shaving cream I have been hearing so much about on here. Let me tell you that after using it tonight it was worth every cent. Tons of lather and slick as can be. Went well with the GFT extract of limes skinfood I spoiled myself with. Didn't hurt to have a new Polsilver SI blade. I feel a little silly getting excited about shaving products.

It was all from bullgoose. bullgooseshaving.net/ Tomorrow evening it will be either TOBS Jermyn ST or Prorasso red.

Congratulations! In my opinion, GFT Coconut is the one of the very best creams available. It's my personal favorite.

Enjoy the cream. I purchased a tub after buying a sample from Garry and haven't looked back.

I'm kind of tempted you purchase the extract of lime skin food, now that you mention it..

I have been wanting to try it myself. I really enjoy my TOBS almond, but perhaps ill have to give the GFT coconut a try next

I recieved a sample from Gary's and tried this only once and my results were less to be desired; tomorrow is a shave day:thumbup: I will audition this once again!

Congratulations! In my opinion, GFT Coconut is the one of the very best creams available. It's my personal favorite.

+1 for Tonsor's comment.But I must add that CF Lime might even be better than the GFT Coconut. Both are absolutely top notch !

Craig

The GFT coconut oil cream is one of my favorites as far as smooth, slick, protection. It is DA BOMB as far as I am concerned

proxy.php

I received a sample from Gary and after my first shave with it I am not overly impressed. The shave was nice, but didn't feel it was as good as my regular creams(D.R. & TOBS) and while I thought the coconut scent was a lot nicer than TOBS' new coconut it was a little too mild.

I am going to give it another try in the morning because I was really hoping to love this cream after all the great reviews.

Trumpers will always be #1 in my book but TOBS coconut is a really close 2nd, you might want to give it a go sometime as well.

I noticed my GFT coconut has parabens in the ingredients. Is this an old tub or did they not reformulate?

Top Bottom