What's new

Vintage soap anyone?

Here's a couple of $001.jpg$002.jpg picture of my cream...

Dalli shaving stick. Must have been discontinued somewhere in the nineties.
Great lather and I really love that scent. In my opinion it doesn't smell as "artificial" as the euro palmo stick. The stick itself is also a little softer than the palmo.

Attachments

• $Dalli-Stick.jpg
    $Dalli-Stick.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 255
I'll post this here too. Found an old Tabac puck from fleamarket and posted 3 pics of it on may 2016 score thread. Lather is awesome and the smell is waaaay different from new tabac.

$IMG_20160516_181000.jpg

i bought a old spice shave soap and mug (grand turk) as 1 for 25 $ on ebay,soap is brand new ship impression is perfectly visible, cant wait ,,,,

I love my yardley shaving soap black label.It somehow smell similar-but not identical-with musgo real classic.They are nto the same but they share some similarities scentwise...

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Hmmm, So THAT's where I left my soap and mug? On da bay. :lol:

Very nice pick-up, [MENTION=104154]genuinestyle[/MENTION].

Not sure how to embed.
proxy.php

does anyone here seen or use these before ? Colgate aseptic shave soap. Google didn't find anything for me.

Nowadays Aseptic soaps are usually found in tropical areas , and usually contain carbolic acid ,although it is being banned in more and more countries.The first super popular Aseptic bath soap with carbolic acid was Lifebuoy.That barbers roll of Aseptic you have here is very rare.

Attachments

• $Lifebuoy1944.jpg
    $Lifebuoy1944.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 121
  • $lifeb.jpg
    $lifeb.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 118
Used the vintage Royal London Shaving Soap for yesterday's shave. This and the Yardley Shave stick are 2 of the best vintage soaps I have tried. Green Yardley, Vintage Williams, Arymis, Vintage Palmolive green puck, vintage Ingrams,Watkins etc. Are a few other vintage soaps I have tried, while many are better than a lot of current soaps, the Royal London is always a soap that stands out performance wise from the rest, very good stuff.

Top Bottom