What's new

Phone Case Suggestions

I recently purchased an Iphone 4S. I am using an Otterbox defender series case due to its great protection, however am not crazy about the size when I slip it into my pocket. Has anyone found a case that offers great protection without the thickness of an Otterbox? I was looking online and saw a skin/wrap from a company by the name of Wrapsol, however I'm not sure if it would offer the protection on the sides of the phone. Thoughts and suggestions welcome.

Another vote for LifeProof cases. I used the Otterbox Defender for about 8 months on my 4S, but also finally got tired of the "brick" in my pocket. My wife and daughter also use LifeProof cases and we are very happy with their performance. My daughter has used the warranty twice to have hers replaced with no issues and super fast shipping. My wife will soon be upgrading to the iPhone 5, and I'm sure it will also be protected by a LifeProof case.

Magpul Field Case. Best $10 spent.

This one's nice. Very simple, durable, looks good, and is tough.

proxy.php

Or the executive

proxy.php

A little expensive and a slightly different category of case, but I've been wanting a Grove bamboo case for years...haven't been able to afford one on my budget. They're more than a case; it's a work of art!http://grovemade.com

so I ran my lifeproofed phone through the washing machine recently. it works as advertized and kept my phone completely dry and functional.

I use a Trident Aegis on my Galaxy S2 and love it. Had a OB Defender on my old Blackberry and the biggest difference in functionality is that the OB's have the hard shell next to the phone and the silocone skin on the outside which makes it "sticky" when taking it out of a pocket. Trident engineered around this by having the silicone skin directly on the phone and the polycarbonite shell as the outer layer. Not much less bulk but a bit easier to get in and out of a pocket. The Aegis is not a full covering case like the defender but Trident does have the Kraken that is a full case and has the same basic construction as the Aegis, only more...

http://www.tridentcase.com/

Top Bottom