What's new

The "Not Gillette" Vintage DE Thread

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Here's a German Bontgen & Sabin Solingen (Bonsa-Werke) of Germany OC razor and a Rasex Swiss OC razor

$1.jpg$2.jpg

For your consideration, the mythical Schick Adjustable. I bought this one from a gentleman who was working at the Schick Company(Milford, Connecticut) during the 60's and had a full box of company samplers in his garage. This thing has never been used and I don't plan on using it, it's my holy grail.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Here the unusual +SCHICK+ on the knob.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Patent filed by C.O. Shrader in 1966, the same guy who designed the regular Krona, the Schick blade dispensers & the Schick disposable DE razor.

proxy.php

Last edited:
For your consideration, the mythical Schick Adjustable. I bought this one from a gentleman who was working at the Schick Company(Milford, Connecticut) during the 60's and had a full box of company samplers in his garage. This thing has never been used and I don't plan on using it, it's my holy grail.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Patent filed by C.O. Shrader in 1966, the same guy who designed the regular Krona, the Schick blade dispensers & the Schick disposable DE razor.

proxy.php

Wow!!! Beautiful !!! a bottom dial too.Congrats on a great find

Glenn

Just one more on my, I really really want one, but will never ever find one list! She's a beauty! Congrats.

Guessing it never went into production, probably only a few ever made. You're one lucky wet wet shaver!

Hi,

I did not know of this until now. That has to be as rare as the original Gillette Techmatic. Not the band razor of the same name, the one which loaded a DE blade rather like an Injector. Yeah. I know. I just brought up a Gillette in the non-Gillette thread! :p

Stan

Top Bottom