What's new

The "Not Gillette" Vintage DE Thread

Richard Klaas. Made in Germany. $$(KGrHqR,!lYE-dLy2ilKBQE-LlpNfw~~60_57.jpg

Pleese. Made in what was then "Palestine". The razor says "Made in Palestine". This was before the State of Israel was created. Pleese continued to manufacture razors as well as other supplies for the Israel Defence Forces.

$Pleese 1.jpg

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Haiku, I was hoping you would post pictures of your Darwin Standard. It remains one of the nicest examples of the Standard I have ever seen.

You have a really nice collection of some rare non Gillette razors going on there. :thumbup1:

A lot of very cool razors here, but some of you guys are getting off-track. The title of this thread is "The 'Not Gillette' Vintage DE Thread" (That's DE as in Double-Edge!) :001_unsur

A lot of very cool razors here, but some of you guys are getting off-track. The title of this thread is "The 'Not Gillette' Vintage DE Thread" (That's DE as in Double-Edge!) :001_unsur

Ooops. I'm embarassed. My bad. I'll delete the Pal post.

Haiku, I was hoping you would post pictures of your Darwin Standard. It remains one of the nicest examples of the Standard I have ever seen.

You have a really nice collection of some rare non Gillette razors going on there. :thumbup1:

Thanks. The Darwin came to me looking like it was NIB. It wasn't, but it sure did look it. I've kept it in that condition too.

While I appreciate my Gillette's, I've come to really like the non-Gillettes, and the collection just seems to keep on growing!

Top Bottom