What's new

Kershaw knife for $9.99 on Woot!

Not sure if this should go in outdoors or in shopping and deals (mods move it if you want it in S & D)

http://www.woot.com/

Kershaw Vapor III (full stainless) either straight blade or partial serrated blade

In that great B&B tradition I ordered BOTH :smile:

proxy.php

Thanks Mike! Great deal!
Love my Kershaws! They always have the best edge straight out of the box.
I bought three so I would at least have one for me... My sons like knives too... :)

Got mine yesterday... First impression - Nice little knife - feels solid. Kershaw sharp out of the package. Tight clip - reversible. No thumb rest, but feels good in the hand. Opening studs on both sides - nice design, very grippy. Opens smoothly - no assist. Easy to flick. Slimmer than many Kershaws - easier to conceal... Handle might get slippery if wet.

Mine got here also. I find it a little too heavy for my liking. It is a well made knife though, just a little too heavy for carrying every day in a pocket.

I have a couple metal-handled Kershaws, and the only time they get slippery is when wet. That's ok for me though, since they're not my hunting knives, they're never wet when I use them.

here's mine I got off woot! I love it. I'm going to abuse it thursday by using it and a hammer to open a Bulgarian spam can of ammo :p

Attachments

• $kvape3.jpg
    $kvape3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom