Thread: Where Are iKon Razors Made?

Default Where Are iKon Razors Made?

Where are iKon razors currently made? Another website has them starting out in Thailand. Are they still made in Asia, or are they now made in the USA?
    Last edited by luvmysuper; 09-09-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: no links to sites that duplicate B&B content

Thailand last i knew
    Toby

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Thailand last i knew
    +1 That's what I recall also.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. (Sorry about the link to that other site.)

That reduces my interest quite a bit. I love my Feather AS-D1 and really like the fact that it is precision-made in Japan, but I have been looking for something solid, stainless steel, and made in the USA. Tradere and Weber are the only two?

Images

No. Gillette
    Jason: Vampire Shaver

Images

Quote Originally Posted by JeffOlson View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. (Sorry about the link to that other site.)

That reduces my interest quite a bit. I love my Feather AS-D1 and really like the fact that it is precision-made in Japan, but I have been looking for something solid, stainless steel, and made in the USA. Tradere and Weber are the only two?
    Weber ($70) and Tradere ($169) are the only currently 'made in USA' solid stainless steel razors that I am aware of.
    In my opinion, both are excellent razors for the money. The Weber is a great value for the money - the handle alone is well worth its weight. The Tradere may seem expensive to some, but is exquisite in terms of workmanship, truly a piece of working art. Good luck - much enabling intended!
    Last edited by Agravic; 09-09-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: typo
    :Ravi:

vivere est cogitare