What's new

M & S Woodspice AS anyone?

Ok I feel bad about keeping it secret for so long :blush: But the Marks & Spencer aftershave Woodspice is excellent, a fresh mountain forest smell with hints of fresh lemon and some aromatic wood shavings, quite moisturising for an AS, the scent is not overpowering and lasts well, they do other products in the range too, like deodorant which means I can coordinate which is nice, and at £7 its a bargain. Is anyone else using this AS?

Last edited:
I've heard several people say good things about this. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I might nip out and get a bottle during the week.

I have just been to M & S, they do an AS and a balm! And they now do Woodspice Amber, which is also great, less fresh outdoors and more sensual date type scent, brought a bottle of that too!
finally I made an error- it is £6 not £7 it just gets better...

Yep been using it for a fare few months now. The wife got me abottle of the balm, which when used in moderation is as good as the AS

I haven't heard of this one. Is there a US vendor that carries it or a UK vendor with decent international shipping rates?

Quite a decent aftershave, recently discovered after i noticed it on one of my regular clients and so i got a bottle and find it very a refreshing old school scent.

I m guilty of keeping this to myself too. Prior to the woodspice aftershave, I own the Harvard aftershave splash. I like the scent. I moved on to the non alcohol version of Woodspice and used it over the years. Nice scent and moisturizing to the skin. Not too heavy. I used to use the Anthony Logistics Razor Burn repair. Absolutely loved that! It's a shame it was discontinued. After a few years of Woodspice, I am finding it boring and moved on.

Got an Amber 30ml sampler a few weeks back, nice and warm. Wore at work and several A&E nurses past comments on how great the scent was. Meow kitty.

I got my Woodspice from M&S. it’s a nice splash, the scent is perfect for the season. Very soapy, more so than a Tabac (!). I find the scent unfortunately very short-lived (even more so than a Tabac :), but mine is a 2022 production, was it short-lived back in 2014 too?
Still I bought two bottles, one to consume, one for my future vintage collection:)

Top Bottom