What's new

"UNIQUE" Tech on the Bay

Not an expert but I believe it is a ball end tech. Not that rare at all. Price is whatever people are willing to pay. It might be unused so that's a plus.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
eBay buzzwords I hate when looking at razors:
Mint (can't see anything wrong)
Rare (haven't seen one before myself)
Retro (my dad used one like that)
Antique (my grandfather used one like that)
Art deco (any swirly pattern)
unique (my buddy, his mom, and I have never seen one)

The list goes on. I especially loathe "minty" unless it's ice cream

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-UNIQUE-...915?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46079fe843

Wow this is a unique handle. Never seen one like it. The seller is letting it go for next to nothing.

If $30 is next to nothing, I have a few things I'll sell you for something :glare:

Looks OK and I'd pay $10 for it if I saw it, but it doesn't look like anything special to me.

on a side note, I don't even like seeing BIN auctions listed on B&B. Although allowed, I'd like to see them on eBay only.

I'm thinking the OP was being sarcastic about this :). Yeah, that's a 10-15 dollar razor there.

Nemo: Amen on the buzzwords. If I see any of that in a listing, I turn the other way immediately.

My apologies. I see what happen. I saw the first picture and thought the ball end was broken off making it "unique".

My apologies. I see what happen. I saw the first picture and thought the ball end was broken off making it "unique".
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom