What's new

Life Brand Method Knock-Offs

I can't find it on the Life Brand or Shoppers Drugmart website but have any others Canadians seen the Life Brand Method Shave Cream? It comes in a green plastic cube that looks surprisingly like "Da Cube" of method shaving fame.

I picked up some of this. It was in the middle of my battle with SCAD, it simply couldn't be helped. I'm not sure weather it is supposed to be used as a brushless or not :huh: There are no instructions on how to use it on the box itself. I tried it with a brush and ended up with something other than what could be considered a lather. Other than the pleasant scent, I would not recommend this product.

I didn't figure it would be anything to write home about but thought it was interesting.

I just got back from Phoenix where I picked this up at a local Target just to try it out. I really liked the scent (minty) but couldn't raise a lather with my brush and couldn't get a decent lather with direct application to my face either. Odd texture with a great smell but useless for shaving is my assessment.

Also called "Method" by the way... part of a whole line of Men's products at that particular Target.

Must be a third-party product manufactured for the big chain stores.

Top Bottom