Very beautiful razor
Very nice photo
I very much like the calmness in it.
This is very well composed IMO, great use of few colours and depth-of-field
Marco, Old School Wet Shaver
Steward in the B&B Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In forum
"Because a real Gentleman shaves, every morning" (My grandfather)
* Luis, usted es un maestro, senhore! You are a master my friend!
* Soren, i love your arrangements!
* Matt, wonderful as usual!
* Erwin, wow, i love that brush handle!
* Jamie, beautiful warm colours!
* Andi, wonderful!
* Alexander, fantastic!
* David, wow, that is almost closer than mine! Hee hee.
* Bela, lovely!
* Marco, stupendo!
Laughter, love and shaving!
Hey guys, thank´s a lot for the compliments.
The ax - Weishi Charcoal (it's weightier than the others)
The blade - Fresh Israeli Blue
The brush - Vie-Long horsey
The lather - SuperMax3
Aprés le rasoir - Vi-Jon hamamelis
The finishing touch - Cracked open a fresh bottle of Pinaud VI Bay Rum
Michael G. COGITO ERGO DEVS NON EST