What's new

Domenica Bay Rum

Multiple on-line vendors of Dominica Bay Rum appear to be backordered for several weeks. Does any member know whether it is still available, out of business, or temporarily out of stock from popular demand? I have about 2/3 of my only bottle remaining and would like to renew my supply.

Thanks

Last edited:
i just found some of this at a small, local store in a mall near me. Bought it tonight and can't wait to try some. They have several bottles in stock, so it must be still available.

Hi John - I saw your post today as I was about to put a post in Vendor Corner

- AT LAST -

DOMINICA IS BACK
IN STOCK @ barclaycrocker.com

View attachment 272180

Visit Barclay Crocker's Bay Rum Shop -
try our sample pack of 21 Bay Rum Colognes & Aftershaves with included Coupon for 15% off a future purchase.

Sign up for our newsletter product notifications , coupons and monthly dollar shipping offers

Multiple on-line vendors of Dominica Bay Rum appear to be backordered for several weeks. Does any member know whether it is still available, out of business, or temporarily out of stock from popular demand? I have about 2/3 of my only bottle remaining and would like to renew my supply.

Thanks

I sold an old bottle a while back. (I had it for years and it was still three-fourths full.) It smelled great, but it did not last on me.

Top Bottom