Thread: Domenica Bay Rum

Default Domenica Bay Rum

Multiple on-line vendors of Dominica Bay Rum appear to be backordered for several weeks. Does any member know whether it is still available, out of business, or temporarily out of stock from popular demand? I have about 2/3 of my only bottle remaining and would like to renew my supply.

Thanks
    Last edited by john shea; 08-31-2012 at 09:45 AM.

2. Default

I checked several as well, same deal. Also it is getting harder to find St. Lucia as well. Don't get it...
    *** Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook ***
    Captain's Choice Bay Rum Aftershave

John,

You can order it directly from the importer. They seem to have it in stock:

http://www.calantilles.com/Order/BR1001.html

Best.

Images

i just found some of this at a small, local store in a mall near me. Bought it tonight and can't wait to try some. They have several bottles in stock, so it must be still available.
    Jeff
    Prisoner # 17 - No Shenanigans for 2014 - Still In
    Still In: SSSSCC 2014 #25
    Completed: GRUS 2014 #18 | GRUSu #28
    Failed:
    GRUC 2012 #42 (16 days) | Gentlemanly Insanity 2013 #43 (239 days)

Default Dominica Bay Rum - Barclay Crocker has newly arrived shipment of your Bay Rum booty !

Hi John - I saw your post today as I was about to put a post in Vendor Corner

- AT LAST -

DOMINICA IS BACK
    IN STOCK @ barclaycrocker.com

DO1000.jpg

Visit Barclay Crocker's Bay Rum Shop -
    try our sample pack of 21 Bay Rum Colognes & Aftershaves with included Coupon for 15% off a future purchase.

Sign up for our newsletter product notifications , coupons and monthly dollar shipping offers

Quote Originally Posted by john shea View Post
    Multiple on-line vendors of Dominica Bay Rum appear to be backordered for several weeks. Does any member know whether it is still available, out of business, or temporarily out of stock from popular demand? I have about 2/3 of my only bottle remaining and would like to renew my supply.

Thanks

6. Default

I sold an old bottle a while back. (I had it for years and it was still three-fourths full.) It smelled great, but it did not last on me.