What's new

I almost pulled the trigger: DM Made in UK

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Well this came out last night

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-4256-mie-3989-wingtip.aspx

And I think they look great. I had the credit card out and was ready to go. But i didnt pull the trigger. I also had a pair of the 1460 Oxblood in the cart. I am a sucker for Dr. Marten boots, and I have been wanting to try them out, despite having heard they are more narrow than the Chinese versions.

I must fight the temptaion.

Doc's are so nice! The new chinese ones have serious quality issues, but stilllooks great. I really want some UK made Oxblood 8holes!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Doc's are so nice! The new chinese ones have serious quality issues, but stilllooks great. I really want some UK made Oxblood 8holes!

THose were in my cart as well. But I have a very nice pair of White's Boot Semi Dress Chrom Excel in Burgundy. While its close, its not the same thing :(

I still do have a pair of the original UK 8 hole Cherry Reds. Used to wear them on the bike. I found them again the other day and they polished up like new! Still very comfortable.On the other hand, I once had a pair of the standard UK made black shoe and they crippled me. Far too narrow. I have since bought a pair of the Far East made black shoes and I find them excellent and very comfortable. They do seem to be a wider fit which suits me. Not had any problem with the quality so far.Gareth

Top Bottom