What's new

Filson

Any Filson fans here? I have about half a dozen Filson garments. It would be more if my wife didn't think I don't need anymore. Everything I have of theirs is of the highest quality, a true form follows function item and still made in the USA. I have a few wool vests, two wool cruisers, a tin cloth work jacket and shelter cloth rain slicker, oh yeah a tin cloth vest too. Great stuff.

bought my first filson last year and i really like it. i don't remember which one it is but it is the waxed cloth, brass zipper, and i got a zip in wool vest for it. my only concern is that it can't go in the washer but we'll see if that becomes a problem.

what are your thoughts on the tin cloth? is it a pain in the ... whatever it comes against when you sit? does it ever start to soften up?

Hello. I have a Filson Shelter Cloth waterfowl cap. Outstanding quality along a uniqueness that is hard to find anymore. I like the made in the U.S.A. aspect as well. I would like a few more Filson items as well. The Bush Hat for one and a some of their Feather Cloth shirts for summer. Their safari jacket has always appealed to me as well. Remember Bruce Cabot wearing a similar jacket in the John Wayne movie "Hatari"? Man he made it look cool.

Regards, Todd

I've had a single mackinaw for twenty some years now. Down here in FLA it never sees the outside but I have it if I ever go North in the winter. I had their double mackinaw years ago and if you are in sub zero temps that is the ticket. Gave it to a good friend when I moved South.

Since Filson is base in my hometown, I grew up with their garments. I love them, and their quality standard remains. I just got one of their messenger bags, and it's a great piece.

Well made stuff, built to last!

I love their stuff. Double Mackinaw and vest, a leather wallet, a hunting vest and a hunting coat. Just got their catalog in the mail.

Top Bottom