What's new

QED Hydrosols

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I just purchased 2 hydrosols from Charles. I am going to primarily use them with the French Clay. My other question is.....as a skin toner....what do you do with them. They don't have an astringent quality, or do they. Could i mix them with a bit of my witch hazel. Wanted to see what other people are doing with this product.

if i remember a conversation i had with charles earlier this year, he mentioned a few sprays to the face as a daytime "refresher". i would imagine you could mix it with some witch hazel and/or glycerin...i also just use my QED hydrosol to mix with the clay.

s~s

The hydrosols work great with the amazing green clay. I've only used the DaVinci Water but it works great. Smells great as well, Rose and Lavender. My only qualm is that they go quickly!

They can either be used as a "refresher" or even as part of your aftershave routine. I'll often spray some on after my cold water rinse, this helps the aftershave spread a little easier on the face. It also gives an alcohol-based aftershave decent moisturizing properties.

I use the DaVinci Water after my shaves, before a/s.
I also use it before bed and maybe after work or during the afternoon on weekends. "Refresher" is a good word, but it also seems to have helped to clear up my face and keep dry skin away so far this year. We'll see what happens long term with it but I'm happy so far.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
When you say "Refresher" what exactly are you refreshing. Wouldnt it not go well with say.....cologne that you had put on....

Top Bottom