What's new

To the Mods and Guru types

This forum seemed the most appropriate for the following comment. I wanted to offer up a sincere thank you to everyone here that has helped me out this year. Obiwan gets a special thanks for turning me onto straights through his PIF earlier this year. Through a few posts and some heavy lurking I've learned how to shave and hone. Although both are at a 75% solution, I wouldn't have made it this far without you all bringing the passion to B&B on a daily basis. The proof is in the fact that I got a SAS-DFS today on a WB full hollow with barber's notch that I got off the bay. I honed it using the knowledge gained here and although it doesn't rival Larry's or Obiwan's edges in keenness, it was mine. I'll keep working on my edges, ATG pass, and avoid tearing up the left side of my chin. Thanks for the knowledge, support and the laughs.

@Noobs- it's totally worth the burn and blood.

- Bryan

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
We do seem to have cornered the market on kindness, gentlemanliness and mojoness!

I think I got a little mojoness on my shirt sleeve that won't come out...

Glad the members of B&B are able to help.

I remember my first shave off of my first edge. Just as you found, it was lacking a little compared to a honemeister- but I preferred it by far. To know that it is good enough to shave with and will only improve each attempt is satisfying... you are now completely self-sufficient.

Top Bottom